Call For Entry – The Audacity of Hope
Artists are invited to submit thematic work which celebrates the tenacity of the human spirit and perseverance in the face of adversity. All genres of photography are welcome including still life, landscape, portraiture, documentary, photo illustration, photographic collage/mixed media and beyond.
ELIGIBILITY: The exhibition is open to all photographers working in analog and digital mediums, color and black & white, including alternative processes. Any format, camera, and style is acceptable. Maximum framed image size is 24”x36”, square pieces should be a 30” on the longest side.
- Submit 4 images via email to: nesopsubmissions_at_gmail_dot_com
- Image Size/format: jpeg, 72dpi, sRGB, 1500px on the long side
- Please Name your files accordingly: Artist Name_numericalsequence (ie. Winogrand_1, Winogrand_2, Winogrand_3)
- Please do not send zip files or embed files – ATTACHMENTS ONLY
- In the Subject Line of your email, include your name and the Call for Entry category (example: Winogrand Submission – The Audacity of Hope)
- In the body of the email include the following information: Your Name, Image Titles, Location and Year of Photographs, brief artist statement 250 words or less, and a link to your website
- To complete your submission, entry fee must be paid prior to submission deadline. You should receive a confirmation of payment and a confirmation of image submission. Please send confirmation of payment with your submission.
NOTIFICATION: Notifications will be made in Early November. Pieces selected for exhibition must be delivered to the gallery between November 18th – November 27th.
Out of stock
Please note: NESOP’s evening workshops do not fall under the scope of the school’s accreditation, and so they are not accredited by ACCSC.