Call For Entry – This American Landscape
Artists are invited to submit thematic work which addresses issues within the American Landscape to include history, politics, land-use, ecology, economy, and collective memory.
- Submit 3 images via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Image Size/format: jpeg, 72dpi, sRGB, 1500px on the long side
- Please Name your files accordingly: Artist Name_numericalsequence (ie. Marshall_Field_1, Marshall_Field_2, Marshall_Field_3)
- Please do not send zip files
- In the Subject Line of your email, include your name and the Call for Entry category (example: Marshall_Field Submission – This American Landscape)
- In the body of the email include the following information: Your Name, Image Titles, Location and Year of Photographs, brief artist statement 250 words or less, and a link to your website
- To complete your submission, the $20 entry fee must be paid prior to submission deadline. You should receive a confirmation of payment and a confirmation of image submission.
- To complete your submission, entry fee must be paid prior to submission deadline. You should receive a confirmation of payment and a confirmation of image submission. Please send confirmation of payment with your submission
NOTIFICATION: Notifications will be made the second week of April. Pieces selected for exhibition must be delivered to the gallery between April 21 -27, 2018.
1000 in stock
Please note: NESOP’s evening workshops do not fall under the scope of the school’s accreditation, and so they are not accredited by ACCSC.